1. Terms and definitions
The collection of information, texts, graphic elements, design, images, photos, videos and other intellectual property, posted on the Internet at https://mathvox.com
User – any visitor to the Site who joined the User Agreement. In case the User does not reach the age of majority, he confirms that he has received consent to conclude an Agreement of the parents / legal representatives.
The term MATHVOX is understood as the company Arionta Technology D.O.O., located at Stjepa Šarenca bb, Herceg Novi, Montenegro, 85340. MATHVOX is the owner of exclusive rights to the Site.
2. Information that MATHVOX receives and processes
2.1. Each time a User gains access to the Site, MATHVOX collects the following information about the user’s computer, regardless of whether the User is registered:
- Using logs and other tools, MATHVOX logs data about the User’s technical device, and how this device connects to the Site, including the web request, the amount of the request data, the Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, the User’s domain, the browser version, operating system, page request time, contact / exit page and URL addresses, number of clicks and information about the User’s actions with links to the Site, pages viewed and other similar data.
- Geographic location data based on the IP address of the User.
- Other similar data and information that serve to protect against possible attacks on the information and technical systems of the Site.
2.3. User information is stored exclusively on electronic media and processed using automated systems.
2.4. Server log files
- The MATHVOX computers (“servers”), from which the User receives content, process and save information daily. Records of the results of these computers are called log files.
- Information about the User’s visit is stored in server log files for 18 months.
- Merging this data with other data sources is not performed.
3. Purpose of collecting information collected
3.1. The objectives of collecting and processing the information collected are:
- providing the possibility of using the Site;
- advertising campaigns;
- the provision of targeted advertising;
- analysis of the statistical data;
- to process requests received from the User, with the permission of the User;
- to detect illegal actions, as well as to ensure the security of the Site Services;
- to provide the necessary information to support law enforcement in the event of a cyber attack or other unlawful actions against the Site;
4.2. Cookies are text files that are saved in the Internet browser or Internet browser when you visit the Site on the User’s computer system. The cookie file contains a characteristic set of characters that allows for a unique identification of the browser when you re-access the Site. Some cookies are used solely to ensure the functionality of the Site, others are used for analytical purposes.
4.3. Using the appropriate browser settings, the Site User can at any time disable sending cookies and thus prevent their long-term storage. In addition, using a browser or another program, you can delete already saved cookies.
4.4. Disabling cookies:
The user can at any time decide which cookies he wants to allow on the Site, by changing the browser settings:
4.5. Google Analytics
The site uses Google Analytics, an analytical web service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”). Cookies are used by Google Analytics to help the Site analyze User’s use of the Site. Information created by the cookie about the User’s use of the Site will be transmitted and stored by Google on servers in the United States of America.
Anonymization of the IP address is activated on the Site. This means that the IP address of the User will be reduced in the territory of the member states of the European Union or other parties to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the IP address be first transferred to a Google server in the USA and then abbreviated there.
Google will use this information on behalf of MATHVOX to evaluate how the User uses the Site, and she will compile reports on the activity on the Site and provide MATHVOX other services related to the Site’s activity and use of the Internet.
The site uses the demographic feature of Google Analytics. As a result, reports are prepared containing data on the age, sex, and interests of visitors to the Site. This data comes from personalized ads from Google and from third-party visitor data. This data can not be tied to any particular person. The user can disable this feature at any time using the advertising settings in his Google account or even prohibit data collection using Google Analytics, as described in the section “Disagreement with data collection”.
4.6. Google Adsense
This site uses Google AdSense, a Google Inc. advertising service. (“Google”). Google AdSense uses so-called “cookies” – text files that are stored on your computer and allow you to analyze how you use the site. Google AdSense also uses so-called “web beacons” (invisible graphics). These web beacons allow you to evaluate information, such as traffic of visitors to these pages. The information generated by cookies and web beacons, which relates to the use of this site (including your IP address) and the issuance of advertising formats, is transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. Google may transfer this information to partners that have entered into a contract with Google. However, Google does not link your IP address with other stored data about you.
You can prevent the installation of cookies by adjusting your browser software accordingly. But we warn that in this case you may not be able to use all the functions of this site in full. By using this site, you acknowledge your consent to the processing by Google of the data recorded by Google about you in the above manner and for the aforementioned purposes.
4.7. StackPath WAF & CDN
Web analytics service of the company Yandex.
We use “anonymization” of IP-addresses in Yandex.Metrica, so when data arrive in Yandex.Metrica the last octet of IPv4-address or the last 64 bits of IPv6-address will be zeroed – the incomplete address will be recorded in the system. For example, the value 192.0.2.2 will change to 192.0.2.0.
The detailed information on a policy of processing of the personal data by Metric can be found here: https://yandex.com/support/metrica/general/gdpr.html.
5. Plugins and tools
5.1. Google Web fonts
The site uses so-called web fonts provided by Google for a uniform image of fonts. When the User opens the Site page, his browser loads the necessary web fonts into the browser’s cache in order to display the texts and fonts correctly. For this, the browser that the User uses must connect to the Google servers. As a result, Google will know that the User’s IP address was access to the Site. The use of Google web fonts is in the interests of a unified and attractive presentation of the site’s online services.
5.2. Sassy Social Share Plugin
Please, refer to developer’s GDPR Policy under http://support.heateor.com/gdpr-and-our-plugins/
6. Final provisions
6.2. In case of disagreement with these terms and conditions, the User must immediately refuse to use the Site.
6.5. The current version is permanently located on the Website at: https://mathvox.com/privacy-policy